Getting to our campsite in Lot, France
Lot / Occitanie / France
Directions to the campsite by road :
- Coming from the north on the A20 Exit 54 (GRAMAT - GOUFFRE DE PADIRAC).
- Keep on towards Gouffre de Padirac (Padirac Chasm) until you reach Padirac village.
- At Padirac, turn right towards ST CERE (D.673 for 1 kilometre). Turn right towards GRAMAT (D.60 for 1 kilometre). Cross the D. 14 towards MAYRINHAC-LENTOUR, and LE VENTOULOU Campsite is 1 km away.
- Coming from the south on the A20 Exit 56 (GRAMAT). Keep on towards GRAMAT.
- At GRAMAT head towards ST CERE (D.807). Pass through the village of LAVERGNE and continue for 3 kilometres until you reach the AYNAC - MAYRINHAC-LENTOUR intersection.
- Turn left onto the D.60 towards GOUFFRE DE PADIRAC - LE VENTOULOU Campsite is 1.3 km away.
By public transport :
By Train: Gramat station approx. 10 km, Brive approx. 50 km
By Plane: Brive approx. 40 km (www.aeroport-brive-vallee-dordogne.fr).
GPS data :
Latitude = 44° 49' 34''N
Longitude = 1° 46' 43'' E